Program introduced by
The event is about 2.5 hours long.
About the event
“Let’s play to become children!” (Erika Illési, violinist)
Many of our adult audience members learned to love classical music at our concerts. Their children now make up the core of Cocoa Concert audiences. The series can now look back at more than two decades of weekend afternoons of music and storytelling in a family atmosphere, introducing the world of music to young audiences. This season, we once again welcome families to our interactive concerts, and after the music and applause have died down, the young audience will be able to queue up for polka-dot mugs of hot cocoa.
Cocoa Concerts FAQ
- Valid tickets are required (both for children and adults) to attend each performance.
- Latecomers can join the concert only in the intermissions between the musical pieces.
- Cloakroom is mandatory and free of charge.
- Bigger bags should be placed in the cloakroom.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed during the performance.
- If possible, please use the toilets before the performance, not to disturb the concert.
- Instruments in the rehearsal hall are our treasures, please take care of them!