Isaac Albéniz – Jascha Heifetz:
Wien bleibt Wien – march
Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart:
Menuets in C major
Georg Philipp Telemann:
Concerto for four violins in G major, TWV 40:220 – 2nd movement
Nebojša Jovan Živković:
Trio per Uno – 3d movement
Elephant in the Living Room
Dear Audience members, due to our security rules, the program of the concert has changed. Thank you for your understanding!
Program introduced by
- Zsuzsanna Szlávik (violin)
- Gábor Tokodi (guitar)
- Zsolt Szefcsik (violin)
- Levente Szabó (violin)
- Nikoletta Reinhardt (viola)
- Csaba Sipos (double bass)
- Anett Jóföldi (flute)
- Ágnes Polónyi (harp)
- Eszter Lesták Bedő (violin)
- Péter Kostyál (violin)
- Emese Gulyás (violin)
- Györgyi Czirók (violin)
- József Bazsinka (tuba)
- Irina Ivanyickaja (piano)
- László Herboly (percussions)
- István Kurcsák (percussions)
- Gábor Pusztai (percussions)
- Csaba Wagner (trombone)
- COCOA SEASON PASS 4:30 P.M.
The event is about 1.0 hours long.
About the event
A Cocoa Concert is an initiation. A classical musical experience for children aged 5 to 12 filled with humor, storytelling and games. At our nearly one-hour-long afternoon events, instead of being bombarded by stimuli children are taught to be engrossed in music. This season, we once again welcome families to our cozy, interactive concerts and a cup of hot cocoa.
Together with the Nemzetközi Cseperedő Alapítvány (an international foundation to support children and their families living with autism) we have developed an autism-friendly version of our Cocoa Concerts as well to ensure children with autism can also have a good time with us. In case of these events, families are sent some information materials in advance to help them prepare the children for the concert’s visual and audio stimuli, ensuring the children do not encounter anything unexpected during the concert.
Cocoa Concerts – Good to Know During the Pandemic
- Body-temperature check will be performed upon entry. If a body temperature of, or above, 37.4 °C (99.32 °F) is detected, the check will be repeated in 10 minutes to determine whether or not the affected individual may enter our rehearsal hall. If you are not allowed to enter, let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org to have the price of your ticket or the prorated price of your season pass reimbursed.
- Before entering the concert hall, everyone will be required to disinfect their hands at the touch-free stations by the doors.
- Visitors must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose in the foyer and the concert hall. Children over the age of six must also wear a mask at our Cocoa Concerts.
- Valid tickets are required (both for children and adults) to attend each performance.
- Latecomers can join the concert only in the intermissions between the musical pieces.
- Cloakroom is mandatory and free of charge.
- Bigger bags should be placed in the cloakroom.
- Eating and drinking is not allowed during the performance.
- If possible, please use the toilets before the performance, not to disturb the concert.
- Instruments in the rehearsal hall are our treasures, please take care of them!
Under the current special circumstances, the cocoa is provided by SPAR Hungary.