The Budapest Festival Orchestra offers musical weekend packages to Budapest to its international friends.
2020 January 31 – February 2
1920s Ball in Budapest with with the BFO – the package includes:
- VIP tickets to the 1920s Ball of the Budapest Festival Orchestra
- B&B at the 5* luxury Aria Hotel Budapest with a glass of complimentary champagne
- City walk with a focus on Budapest’s rich classical music heritage
- Private reception with chamber music at the FILC apartment theatre, in Ivan Fischer’s childhood home opposite the Opera
- VIP tour of the Liszt Academy with champagne
- Transfer from the hotel to the Ball and back
Minimum number of applicants: 12. If there is a smaller number of applicants, the package doesn’t include the private reception and all relevant costs will be refunded.
For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +36 1 882 7671
Tha package costs £1200 or £1700 for two sharing.